Saturday, September 10, 2011

WOW!!! It has been too long between drinks, oh I mean posts (whoops)

Well peoples it has almost been 12 months since I last posted in my photography blog. I have done a couple of courses with Ziggy Ziegler (AIPP) from Airlie Beach. I hang off of his words of wisdom and he has given me the confidence to take my camera off the AUTO settings and into the manual modes...with a confidence that I am proud of my photography. Even doing my first Wedding.

I have been sharing all my photos on my facebook profile, sadly neglecting this lil old blog. But I am going to bring you all back here hopefully, to view my love of photography.
During this past year I have not only brought another Canon camera body 600D
I have brought several lenses Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II for portraits and my absolute favourite lens Tamron AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC as well as a
wide angle lens for those indoor moments with lots of people when you want to capture the mood in the roomTamron SP AF 10-24 f 3.5-4.5 Di II .
When asked to be the photographer at the Wedding in June I knew that I would need a flash, so I got myself a Canon Speedlite 430EX II. Still don't know much about it yet, but I am practising.

It is almost Melbourne Cup Pavillion(see post below) time again, this year Ziggy is going to be the judge of the photography section. I know my photography has improved out of sight since then, but sooo has everyone elses around Collinsville because of these courses with Ziggy.

We have a camera club that meets here in Collinsville on the 2nd Wed of the month at the Telecentre (where I work) to show off our photos for our monthly theme - which this month is "FOOD". We also meet every Sunday afternoon at 4pm at the local Foodworks and then head out taking photos around the region.

Suppose I better shut up and show you some photos of the last 10 months, hehe one from every month....starting with Dec 10 - Sept 11
Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love your Blog ;-]
    the picture of the young Cowboy is brilliant..

    keep having fun
    Sue

    ReplyDelete