Friday, April 17, 2009

Mystery Drive....to all this beauty

Finally I have the time to get around to sharing some more of my photos with you. These were taken on Easter Sun when Baz & I went for a Mystery Drive to what I thought would be Mt Dangar!!! But as I said in my blog post we didn't get to where I wanted to go, BUT! I got to take some lovely scenery photos along the way!
We think this is Mt Dangar! Still don't know though! LOL
The Don river with a Jabiru in it
Dead Trees were a highlight
An Abandoned Homestead and the family horse
Another Dead Tree

So we decided to go to Bowen and spend the rest of our day exploring the beach and relaxing by the beach and these are the photos that I took .
Washed up seed pod on the beach
New growth of Mangroves
Seashell
Murray's Bay Beach at Sunset
Sorry there are so many it is hard just to choose only a couple to capture this day! Even though it was overcast most of the day I love the photos that I took!!
My favourite would have to be the seed pod!!!

Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love all your photos. My favourite would have to be the one with the shell. Is the sand really that colour. And the one with the setting? sun, love the way the colours have turned out.

    ReplyDelete