Monday, April 6, 2009

This place takes my cares away...

This is my happy place, the one place that takes my cares away!!! I always feel so relaxed and happy when I come back from the Bowen River!!! Just wanted to share these photos with you. It was about 5 pm when we got out to the river, so yes these photos are a lil dark! They have a natural late afternoon ambiance!!!

The first photo is of a Butterfly (of course, I had to take a photo of them because I LOVE Butterflies)
The next photos are of the River with it's stunning reflections from the sunset....

Another photo of a Butterfly way up high on a tree...
Hope you feel relaxed now too! Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

  1. those photos are so cool!!!
    i love how the water reflects the trees and everything :) and love you butterfly shots!

    ReplyDelete