Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG My poor neglected blog!!! Sorry to my loyal followers

OMG I am so so sorry to my loyal followers for not posting sooner!!!

I have been taking heaps of cool photos lately...got a bit lost within myself there for a lil while....I didn't do too much of anything!!! Well I am back out on the road with my trusty camera and capturing anything and everything!!

Hope this wets your appetite...If you want to view the photo a lil bit bigger click on the pic and it will load in a page of it's own!!!
Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Shaz, good to see you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Awesome photos, love the bird one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning,i love the power lines..just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete