Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Murray's Bay - Bowen

On Sunday I had the pleasure of going to Bowen again...this time to watch Hannah Montana...go see it, it is a great chick flick!!! Also to take photos of Kirrily and all her gal pals and oh yeh one boy at the beautiful Murrays Bay!!! Here is a couple, please check the rest of these photos out on my scrapping blog

Murray's Bay views
This is almost the same view but just zoomed in a bit moreI am standing on some of these giant rocks to take this photo, sorry I forgot to take photos from down on the sand looking around
Some totally random photos nowDried Salt water
I love the look of these dried paper daisies
Have I told you how in love I am with my new camera...Just wished I knew a lil more about all the setting!!! Might have to ring Fran (camera course lady) and get her to give me some lessons!!! And my friend Marissa and I can go take some photos whenever she gets some time! Well that is all for me for a lil while, I hope you enjoyed the view. Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love all your pics taken at Bowen. The paper daisies are lovely arent they. You have captured some great scenery pics. Looks like Kirrily and friends were having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots. liking the nature.

    From me to you, suejean =)

    ReplyDelete