Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Focus Is On You

Welcome to my personal photographic blog - The Focus Is On You. As my bio says I have been taking photos for longer than I can remember!!! I surround myself with photos of my family and friends throughout the house.
Since starting scrapbooking in 2002, I have taken so many more photos than ever before. Photos of things that I would never have taken before....I would love to join a photography club and learn so much more about this wonderful hobby, that captures the photographs that help us to remember the wonderful moments we share...This is why I want to share my photos with you!

I have so many great photos that I would love to share with you all, at the moment it is usually only my family and few friends who get to see my photos. But of course there are the ones that I scrapbook and upload to my personal blog - CreativeMe68
. I love seeing those on a LO that I have created. Hope you enjoy my photos too!

Please feel free to check out my photos anytime you want to,I would love it if you became a follower and left me a comment from time to time if you so desire! Looking forward to sharing my photos with you and taking the perfect photo....until next time Happy Snapping. Point, Focus and Shoot! Luv Shaz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment