Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Canefields , Proserpine QLD

Hello my lovelies!!! Just thought I would share these couple of photos with you today....they are of Sugar cane on my friends property!!! Well actually mainly the spears of sugar cane. The cane spears like this when it is ready to be harvested!! I was leaving the property around 5.20pm and the sun was just shining in the right place for me to take these photos!!
This last photo is one of Kirrily's....With her new camera!!! Love the look of what the water did in the sand!
I will have something exciting to share with you tomorrow night or maybe on Thurs morning!!! Can't tell you now or I will have to kill you!!! Hope it all works out for me tomorrow....but knowing my shit luck lately!!! Anyways wish me luck!! Hopefully I will be sleeping in my bed tonight on my newly carpeted bedroom floor! Bye for now you good peoples and thanks for the comments.

Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment