Saturday, July 11, 2009

Paradise found...take me away to this beautiful place

Yesterday I had to go to Airlie Beach again....Baz needed to have his tooth repaired....it was very ouchy on his tongue and our bank balance!!! Ohh well, that is life! There was an upside to yesterday I got to play with my new camera!

I found the perfect destination....Shute Harbour and all the views over the ocean!
MMMMM dreaming of a beautiful location like this one day when I am rich and famous LOL!
I took some very random shots of unusual things

Then we went to Abel Point Marina and I took a lot of photos of the Marina but I also found all of these to take photos of too! Will share the Marina photos another day. Love the shutter speed on my auto setting...it allowed me to get these photos of this white bird during flight! And as we were leaving the white bird was grooming itself!!!

I have decided that I love taking photos on my macro setting...getting really up close and personal.

Ohhh I am sure that I have bored you all tonight...I am like you Sue....
I couldn't decide which ones to leave out!!! Lots more photos to share with you!!! Check my personal blog for photos of Brianna and Keeley Ninnes that I took today while they visited!!!

Looking forward to sharing more photographs with you all, in the mean time Happy Snapping! Point, Focus and Shoot!! Luv Shaz xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely love your new camera, the photos you have shown us are amazing. Well done, love them all. Specially the bird in flight. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Shute Harbour is gorgeous and your wasp nest is a cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane and I have just looked through these pics and now we want your camera too!!!
    These are stunning Shaz - show us more Airlie Beach!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are stunning shazz...there was an upside to the dentist visit...off to look at you blog now...take carexxx

    ReplyDelete